These practical apps are made for iPhone and iPad; the Metalsmith Suite is also available for Android devices. Draw, calculate and inspire at the tap of a finger.
Design Language App
This innovative volume offers 100 important terms used in art and design, providing definitions, insights, and provocative commentary. Each entry includes etymology, pronunciation and cross referencing suggestions. The vibrant design and compact size make this a practical addition to anyone's toolbox.
Jewelry is the original site-specific art so it is not surprising that designs spring to life when conceived on a wearer. DrawThru provides two dozen images of areas of the body most often adorned including earlobes, necks, wrists, and hands. Geometric templates and examples of gemstones are also included.
- Choose from male and female models, stylized or naturally rendered.
- Use the slider to fade the background image from bold to entirely gone, allowing you to see the design both on and off a wearer.
- Choose from a wide range of line widths; the eraser also provides a range of sizes.
- Select any of a million colors with RGB sliders.
- Options include saving to the Camera Roll, sending as an email attachment, assigning to a contact, copying, and printing.
- For those who prefer traditional paper and pencil, each image can be locked into place to allow tracing paper to be laid on the screen for conventional drawing.